12-07-2004, 11:57 PM
Mone!
![[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b121/warpzone116/reijinchefsig.jpg)
"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
|
Heavy Heart ~poem
|
|
12-08-2004, 12:53 AM
That is very good I liked it a lot. Did you ever come to Canada Toronto?
12-08-2004, 01:11 AM
That is pretty good man, I wish I could do that, but I always just slap mine together and they never com eout right.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]()
12-08-2004, 05:04 PM
Your emotions seem to be on the negative side so I hope you get better. Love can be a hard and tricky item to deal with.
This maybe of topic but how was Toronto for you, did you view any of the locations I suggested. ^_^ Cause its interesting to see how Chubbs has made this world much more smaller in making companions come to your part of the world.
12-08-2004, 09:39 PM
That was a pretty good poem. The imagery was wonderful, and rather concrete. However, the syllabic inequality between the lines kinda shook it up a bit. You don't have to have perfect meter (as I can't really stand to attempt doing that), but it would greatly help the flow of this piece.
In all, not bad.
12-09-2004, 02:51 AM
Each line varied strongly in number of syllables, and it progressed from stanza to stanza. It made me, when I read it, miss beats and accidentally add some. It kinda detracted from the overall feel.
But, like I said, I usually don't count out my syllables either, so don't worry about it too much. Today's poetry has strayed greatly from metrical accuracy.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|