02-01-2006, 06:37 PM
When I thought of this, I found myself yearning for the 'What can we do?' thread, but it's locked 
Basically, for quests, I think there should be more flexibility from the original reward. I'm not having a go at the staff, this is just a suggestion, but it seems like there's more of a tendency just to go with what's on the quest page, regardless of quest content.
If you want a good example of what I mean, look at the 'Trunky' quest in Heaven, then the 'Saiya-jin Uprising' quest on Vegeta. Roughly the same size in content, but one gave out 36 TPs 6000 zeni, the other gave out 7 TPs 500 zeni. Though the Saiyan-jin Uprising did have the whole co-operation thing going, it's probably not enough to merit that big a difference
Again, I'm not having a go at anyone, but this does seem a little unfair.
What I'm suggesting, therefore, is some kind of bonus/penalty thing. Basically if people outdo themselves in a quest, they receive a little extra for their hard work, and the opposite if people hit the bare minimum. Not too much, I would say a 100% bonus, 50% penalty would be the maximum adjustment, but this would be a step in the right direction.
Anyone feel free to post in this thread about your thoughts/modifications on the idea, but keep it civil please. 8)

Basically, for quests, I think there should be more flexibility from the original reward. I'm not having a go at the staff, this is just a suggestion, but it seems like there's more of a tendency just to go with what's on the quest page, regardless of quest content.
If you want a good example of what I mean, look at the 'Trunky' quest in Heaven, then the 'Saiya-jin Uprising' quest on Vegeta. Roughly the same size in content, but one gave out 36 TPs 6000 zeni, the other gave out 7 TPs 500 zeni. Though the Saiyan-jin Uprising did have the whole co-operation thing going, it's probably not enough to merit that big a difference
Again, I'm not having a go at anyone, but this does seem a little unfair.What I'm suggesting, therefore, is some kind of bonus/penalty thing. Basically if people outdo themselves in a quest, they receive a little extra for their hard work, and the opposite if people hit the bare minimum. Not too much, I would say a 100% bonus, 50% penalty would be the maximum adjustment, but this would be a step in the right direction.
Anyone feel free to post in this thread about your thoughts/modifications on the idea, but keep it civil please. 8)
![[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]](http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/3128/superbuuelectricityne4.jpg)
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.


![[Image: Kaden2.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v403/Nezumi16/Sigs/Kaden2.jpg)